Was die Zell am See-Kaprun Sommerkarte alles bietet
The Zell am See - Kaprun Card is here and offers summertime guests in the region a very special service: action, adventure and variety, all on a single card. And best of all: it's all-inclusive!
This card literally "has it all going on"! It has a whole range of exciting opportunities in store for you - your key to all of the vacation activities you could ever wish for.
+enjoy maximum of mobility on your holiday. For these reasons, and because the environment is very important to us, we introduced the Pinzgau mobility card from 1. mai until 31. october. It enables you to use ALL forms of public transport for free - from the train to the postbus and Pinzgau local railway - for the duration of your holiday. (Excludes steam trains and special trains and special trains).
Your stay with us now becomes even more fascinating. From the moment you arrive, you will be able to enjoy all of the benefits of the Zell am See - Kaprun Card. "Enjoy" also means you will be able to save a lot of money on entrance fees. Experience the gondola lifts, swimming beaches and indoor pools, buses, trains, natural wonders and many different sights without paying one Cent extra - or pay an attractive low price through our Bonus Partners.
Use your Zell am See - Kaprun Card as often as you wish, and enjoy your vacation "à la carte"! Without paying an extra price!
Participating partners of the Zell am See - Kaprun card:
- Schmitten in Zell am See*
- Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun*
- Maiskogel in Kaprun
- High-Mountain Reservoirs in Kaprun
- Ferry rides on the Zeller See*
- 3 swimming beaches in Zell am See
- Indoor pool in Zell am See
- Sigmund Thun Gorge in Kaprun
- National Park Worlds in Mittersill
- Ferleiten Wildlife & Amusement Park
- Leogang Mine, Knappenstube
- Mining & Gothic Museum in Leogang
- Pinzgau Heritage Museum at Schloss Ritzen in Saalfelden
- Kitzloch Gorge in Taxenbach
- Vorderkaser Gorge in St. Martin
- Seisenberg Gorge in Weissbach
- Krimml Waterfalls in Krimml
- Vintage Car Museum in Kaprun
Bonus partners (offering discounted pricing):
- Kinderprogramm | Zell am See-Kaprun
- Postbus (Linie 660, 70, 71) | Zell am See-Kaprun
- Bummelzug | Zell am See
- Ausflugsfahrten Vorderegger | Zell am See
- Minigolf Bleiweis-Zehentner | Zell am See
- Tennisplätze Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- Traditional Austrian Costume Photo | Kaprun
- Mein erster 3.000er Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
- Staumauer-Führung | Kaprun
- Radverleih InterSport Bründl | Kaprun
- Tauern Spa Sunset Ticket | Kaprun
- Aktiv Anbieter: Adventure-Center | Kaprun
- Tennisplätze Sport Glaser | Kaprun
- Heimatabend auf der Burg Kaprun | Kaprun
- Abenteuer „Golf“ | Bruck/Glocknerstr.
- Diesel Kino | Bruck/Glocknerstr.
- Schausägewerk Mühlauersäge | Fusch/Glocknerstr.
- Großglockner Hochalpenstraße
- Wasserwelten | Krimml
- Dampfzug Pinzgauer Lokalbahn Zell am See – Krimml
Still haven't had enough?
If so, return here again next summer!
Additional information about the Zell am See - Kaprun Card can be found .